Welcome to the Grill Sergeant Family! Our line of premium, high-quality grilling tools and accessories is second to none. Every item that bears our logo carries our Lifetime Guarantee. Grill Sergeant products aren’t the cheapest - but they are the best! Like anything in life - you get what you pay for!
CLICK HERE FOR USE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Grill Sergeant Flavor Injector
★ Ridiculous build quality, overbuilt to stand the test of time
★ Includes custom zippered storage pouch with the Grill Sergeant logo
★ Dimensions: 6" x 1"
★ Material: 18/8 (304) Stainless Steel & for a lifetime of trouble-free use. Others are made from aluminum which can degrade and impart unhealthy metals and flavors into your food
★ Capacity: 2.5 oz - you'll find lots of 2 oz injectors that pretend to be the real deal.
- (1) 2.5 oz Flavor Injector body with plunger
- (2) 6" 12-hole needles (used for injecting liquid marinades into large pieces of meat)
- (2) 6" open-ended needles (used for injecting thicker marinades and purees into large pieces of meat)
- (2) 3" 2-hole steak needles (used for injecting liquid marinades into steaks and smaller pieces of food)
- (2) Needle cleaning brushes
- (11) Pure silicone o-rings
- (1) Quality flip-top cardboard gift box and our custom foam insert to store your flavor injector set
- (1) Custom-designed zippered storage pouch
★ Why buy these: These are rock solid, come with a lifetime warranty, have a larger capacity, come with more needles (we include two of each needle, just in case you actually succeed in breaking one ), more silicone o-rings, can handle anything you throw at them, won't bend or melt, are pure 304 SS, disassemble for easy cleaning, and are 100% dishwasher safe.
★ The competition: There is none, really, but just in case you see some that LOOK similar - compare the warranty, the capacity, the number of needles, the number of o-rings, and the packaging.
★ Warranty: Lifetime. Period.
★ Cleaning: Simply hand-wash OR throw it in the dishwasher. We recommend using the cleaning brushes first to dislodge any solids.